Thursday, February 1, 2007

OH. MY. GOSH.

REALLY LONG TIME, NO UPDATE.

Double WHOOPS.

My baddd.

Yeah. =]

Profile

Hello, stranger. My name is Krystalyna. A name that is owned by a few females, I assume. I live in California and has always have. Sadly to say this, but, I have only moves once, and changed houses two times. I have a "thing" for rock bands because I just loooovvveee rock music and also punk, pop, indie, power pop, rab, r&b, hip hop and oldies. I think country music is absurd and metal music is just wayyy to loud. I have seven sibglings in all. Cousins who live in Boston and a bunch in my parent's homeland, Cambodia. Yes, I have been to Cambodia, and it was funn. I got to see all my unknown relatives. And to tell you this, I just love food. x] But, I am not "big" or disgustingly skinny. I am just me who happens to love food. I also love chocolate and little snacks and such. My favorite soft drink is coke. Don't know why, but it just is, ok? I can be mean, loud, nice, funny, or just plain weird. I am no one, but me. I have no fashion sense, I just dress how I feel and comfortably. I am not part of any "cliques" and does not have many close friends. Boo-hoo, I know. Not many people know I exist and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. It very sad, ain't it? I talk like a ghetto person once in awhile. I dunno, it just comes out of my mouth sometimes. Incredibly weird. I am the only child in the family who currently does not own Jordans. But, I guess you woulnd't be surprised at that I guess. I love scary movies, along with action/adventure. My favorite show happens to be Avatar: The Last Airbender. Yay for Avatar!! x]

Musique


Archives

- January 2007 [2]
- November 2006 [17]
- December 2006 [6]

Exits

tokidoki
avatar
fiction
create

Contacts

Email: lyna415@yahoo.com
Myspace: myspace.com/krystal54

Facts

- I am sooo random.
- Incredibly weird.
- Does not have a best friend.
- Does have friends.
- In middle school.
- Likes writing.
- Likes reading.
- Likes drawing.
- Enjoys making layouts for my own personal use.
- Bright colors fascinates me.
- I think models are too skinny.
- My head was shaved when I was a baby so my hair could be nice and thick when I got older. It's an Asian tradition.
- Yes, I am Asian, as in Cambodian.
- I own few CDs. All rock. =]
- I have a crush on an actor.
- Wonder who that could be, and no, it's not Johnny Depp.

Linked



Best site to get Myspace layouts, codes, "online" buttons, codes to hide/remove stuff, etc. Go there now!!



Click that button! He has the best layouts EVER! And cool brushes, too! =]

Disclaimer

No, I obviously did not make this layout, stranger. I found it on createblog.com, okay? So, if you want to "steal" or "jock" it, fine with me. Because you can easily find it on createblog.com, lazy poo. Everything else belongs to me. My blog and what I wrote on the right side module all belongs to ME, ya heard? You cannot steal it and copy me. If you do, you know nothing about originality, my friend. Sucks for you. =|